CONVEYANCING (PROPERTY & LOAN AGREEMENT)
Malaysia’s market of real estate and property have been an important economic engine over the last 20 years, creating huge areas of investment and opportunity. It’s also allowed tens of millions of Malaysians to find their dream homes.
In view of the above, our Conveyancing Department have a strong Property and Real Estate practice to support our clients who are looking to buy, sell, lease, transfer portfolios that involved well structured and professional legal agreement as well as financing arrangement. Our team of lawyers are keen and committed to assist every layer of society including individuals and entities to delivering efficient and effective legal solutions in all forms of property transactions to ensure that one’s rights of either
party are protected.
AREA OF PRACTICE
Our area of practice, services and support include, but is not limited to the following areas:
1. Drawing up Sale and Purchase Agreement for sub-sale matter either acting for Purchaser or Seller
2. Drawing up loan documents for Consumer Mortgage, SME / Corporate companies for Property Financing; sub-sale and direct from Developer, as well as Property’s refinancing, subsequent charge and up-stamping loan documentation
3. We also collaborate with Financial Consultant and Bank –Relationship Manager in assisting on the approvals of loans
4. Discharge of Charge/Deed of Receipt and Reassignment
5. Perfection of Transfer and Charge for issuance of Title (strata/landed)
6. Property Transmission by way of Love and Affection.
7. Transmission through Inheritance Properties (Letter Administration/Distribution Order/Order for Sale)
8. Preparing, drafting, vetting and executing Tenancy Agreement or Lease Agreement either for the Tenant and/or acting for Landlord
9. Attending to any Property & Land Dispute including but not limited to Land Acquisition, Sub-Division and Conversion for various category of land use such as residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural land
10. Corroboration with Real Estate Negotiator and relevant agency to assist intended Buyer to get the potential property
We are pride ourselves that our team Lawyer have a vast experience to offer prompt and attentive services on every assignment. Among others are:-
1. Attended various conveyancing matters including Sale and Purchase Agreement, Sub-Sale Transaction, Auction, Deed of Assignment, Tenancy and Lease Agreement, Transfer of Property, Discharge of Charge, Will, Perfection of Charge and Transfer for the Properties not only in Klang Valley but also various state including Sabah & Sarawak handling different type of land such as Malay Reserve land, Tanah Adat, Tanah Kurnia and etc.
2. Has vast experience in managing Islamic loans and Conventional Loan Document for various financial institution such as CIMB Bank Berhad, Malayan Banking Berhad, Public Bank Berhad, Government of Malaysia, Standard Chartered Bank, United Overseas Bank Malaysia Berhad, HongLeong Bank Berhad, AmBank Berhad and Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan and others not specifically mentioned herein.
3. Has vast expertise in various land transaction, land project development and other corporate and commercial matters.
4. Has vast expertise with drafting Joint Venture Agreement for Land, Power of Attorney, Trust Deed, Letter of Administration for small Estate Distribution from Land Offices, Transmission to Executor and Registration of Trustee.
5. Has a cordial relation and experience in liaising with various governments department such as Land Authorities, Inland Revenue Board, Local Authorities, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Housing and Local Government, LPHS and other government agencies.